4K Verizon trial 2017
Kims5

Do not ever sign up for any Verizon trials, the customer service is the worst after the trial has ended. The team promised that valued customer credits be added back to the account and you will honored new customer packages, but the trial has ended they took back all the promises they made. 

This whole experience with the trial customer service since January 2018 has been ridiculous and unacceptable. I am going to report this experience and dishonesty to the news media and social networks. This has been the worst experience I’ve had with Verizon and as a valued customer, I am very disappointed. I will be canceling all my services with Verizon and joining Optimum when the equipment is removed from my home. I will personally call Verizon myself to do all cancellations after March 4th.

0 Likes
Re: 4K Verizon trial 2017
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes
Harassing emails and calls
Kims5

I’ve been receiving harassing emails and calls from Verizon since the end of my Verizon trial.  My balance is up to $700 now after speaking to various customers reps. The issue was escalated and it still hasn’t been resolved it’s been 5 months. Where do I go to report and dispute this issue? This is very frustrating. How long does it take to resolve a claim? I have emails from the trial team showing then bundle and monthly payment but yet I’m still receiving $200 bills.

0 Likes