Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Access of Pay per View

hieroposche
Contributor
Contributor

Access of Pay per View

Message 1 of 6
(4,322 Views)

I am trying to order the UFC Payperview event tonight and Verizon doesn't seem interested in my money.

When trying to order on the set top I get a Not authorized for payperview purchases message.

The web page does not give me any option to purchase a payperview event.

And the phone service does not even list a UFC event for tonight.

My account is up to date and it is impossible to get to an actual verizon employee to find out why my service is not working.

I have ordered the shows in the past through the set top without a problem.

if anyone has an idea of how to solve my problem I would greatly appreciate it.

5 REPLIES 5
VZ_Ron
Employee Emeritus Employee Emeritus
Employee Emeritus

Re: Access of Pay per View

Message 2 of 6
(4,228 Views)

Hey hieroposche, can you send me a private msg with the phone number on the account or name and state of the account so I can look into the issue for you.

Ron
Verizon Telecom
Fiber Solution Center

Notice: Content posted by Verizon employees is meant to be informational and does not supercede or change the Verizon Forums User Guidelines or Terms or Service, or your Customer Agreement Terms and Conditions or Plan. Follow us on Twitter™!

trock1986
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 6
(3,664 Views)

any luck? im have the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!

prisaz
Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Message 4 of 6
(3,631 Views)

Are by chance these business accounts? Business accounts are blocked from PPV if I remember correctly. If they are not, then I am sure VZ_Ron can resolve it for you.

I know this is a bit late, but here is a link I have found useful.

https://www22.verizon.com/content/verizonsupport/

mm1244mm
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 6
(2,404 Views)

Same here. And it is not just tonight. Every time I have tried to order a ppv I get the not authorized. Waited on hold 1 time for 45 min and tech was able to put the order in for me. Searched the web for verizon ppv issues and this is a common problem

dsp
Contributor
Contributor

Message 6 of 6
(2,394 Views)

I'm having the same problem... I have like twenty guests here specifically to watch the show and now the night is pretty much ruined at this point. 

I'm also **bleep** that I've been on *HOLD* for 61 minutes and counting and I've had NO ONE pick up the **bleep** phone.

If this is the experience I can expect to have with a simple transaction since switching to Verizon... they can soon enjoy the fact my money will go elsewhere for better service. This is complete bulls**t.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title