Added Access Point - Fios does not think clients connected to it are on the Fios network
BrianHarg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I added a Ubiquiti U6 Pro as a wired access point to the top floor in my house. The Fios G1100 router is in the basement, and I have cables run to the room upstairs. In the Unifi Network Application - it is showing as a wired connection. It seems to be running great and all my wireless clients can connect just fine w/ great performance.

However - in the Mobile TV app, it thinks I am not connected to my in-home network and won't stream live TV. 

When I have "Uplynk" selected in settings, Channel 4 (I am washing DC area) streams fine.  When I try Channel 7 I get a message saying, "Switch to set-top box from the Settings Menu to stream this channel when connected to Fios Wi-Fi router."  When I select one of my set-top boxes, it looks like it will stream (I have the watch option), but I get a connection error ("Please try again and if the problem persists, please open a ticket by going to Help & Report and issue.   Error Code: 9-6-25-653-020") no matter the channel I try to stream.

I have submitted a ticket and will see if they say anything - but was hoping the community might have some thoughts?  

0 Likes
Re: Added Access Point - Fios does not think clients connected to it are on the Fios network
BrianHarg
Enthusiast - Level 3

OK VZW....  I opened a help desk ticket for the mobile app on my phone.  It took a couple days - but they have responded.  When I select the "1 unread" item under messages - it takes me to my ticket - not the VZW response!  I can't seem to find a way to view my tickets and response online/computer...  anyone know where it is?

0 Likes
Re: Added Access Point - Fios does not think clients connected to it are on the Fios network
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BrianHarg,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes