Re: Audio and Video out of sync
Unhappy41

Iv'e has Fios installed for 1 year in our new build. It has been out of sync ever since. They want me to unplug the coax on each TV and plug them back in. I did this and it does not work. Easy for them to say pull a 55 and 65" TV off the wall. They have an issue and are not taking resonsibility. Maybe it is time to check out Comcast again. Customer serivce at Verizon is the absoulute worst as of latley. I have them at my Business as well and no better there.

0 Likes
Unhappy41

Yes I am having it. They want me to remove the coax from both ends and plug back in. It does not work

0 Likes

This also worked for me.

0 Likes
Moonpie1951

New customer to Verizon Fios...now I see this audio/video sound sync problem has been kicking around for OVER 13 YEARS!!!  They need to add this fact to their commercials...FIOS, VERY FAST and MIGHTY...but only if you don't mind feeling like you are watching poorly, over-dubbed Japanese Horror films from the 1950's.  I don't want to call tech support EVERY DAY to get them top reset my TV service...why can't we reset our TV boxes from the web site (it's an annoying solution, but it worked last night when they reset everything)....  

0 Likes
Rainmaker1
Enthusiast - Level 1

With the Fios remote I selected the PnP button at the bottom of the remote and an audio selection came up on the screen for ENG 1 and SPA 2. Mine was on SPA 2 and my audio was out of sync but when I selected ENG 1 the audio was in sync. This worked for me and I hope it works for others.

SargeOfNY1

Have service for less than one month, and already video and audio out of sync. We have all the newest equipment, voice control remote and small boxes. Best HDMI cables available. Frustrating.

0 Likes
Ajking82

Having the same problem since we switched back to Verizon. Fixes itself if you unplug it but who wants to do that everytime? We have called several times and all they do is reset it.

They want to charge us to have a tech come out 

0 Likes
Ajking82

@rainmaker I dont have that option 

0 Likes
Oly1

Same here too

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ok, two ways to approach this. If you have a 4100 series box, turn power off at box, then hit OK2x on the remote. Hit the left arrow key, scroll down to user, scroll to Additional HDMI settings,  change audio to LPCM. Hit power, see if it fixes it. If not get back to that part of the menu, look for audio delay(or sync), change it to 150, hit power, see if that works. If audio is still ahead of video change 150 to 200 and see if it's better. .The higher the number, the more delay you add to the audio. If you have a 1100, or 7000 series box the menu is found by turning off power, OK, MENU, look for additional HDMI settings,  and do the same as above. You can also access the menu by holding the "d" key for 10 seconds.