Re: Can't log in to HBO GO or Max GO
Jennyvee
Spent half the day with tech support for nothing. They had no clue as to what wrong.
0 Likes
Jbraun2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wanted to let you know that you were on the right trac with the activation idea.  It would not work in my case as there was a major disconnect between two groups at VZ.  Even though I had activated before, it was necessary to do it again due to changes made with how the HBO etc. channels were now being handled.  After getting in contact with the right tech folks we all worked it out.  I actually had to activate using my internal VZ ID and not my normal user ID.  Thanks for your input.

Jbraun2
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is a fix to the problem and it is to redo the activation at the following URL.

https://activate.verizon.net/myvzfios/myvzfios.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=myvzfios_homeBasedAuth&s...

If while doing this process your username or password is not accepted you will have to enter the order number and password.  That is what finally worked for me after a long session with upper level tech support. My account had some other issues but after going through the process everything seems to work now.

Golferbob

I have the same problem and just got off the phone with Verizon tech. Still cannot access premium channels even with new capability on the Verizon website to access HBO. Something is not connected somewhere.

0 Likes
ChefChris

Spent an hour with tech support. I've been a FIOS customer for over 5 years. The problem is indeed with the activation. You'll have to create a @verizon.net email account so you can "enjoy all the features FIOS has to offer". When you get to the activate page, you can't use your usual userid and password to log in. You'll need the order number and zip code. Believe me I've tried. What a {word filter avoidance}

0 Likes
ShemShem1

Happens each time.  I'm always able to sign in with my sister's att uverse login though

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes