Change Priority within Manage Recordings NOT Working Properly
mcd7399
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since the latest upgrade, the change priority program within manage recordings is not working properly. When you highlight a series and move it, it stays put only temporarily but then jumps either back to the original location or some new location. Also after highlighting a series and scrolling down, the list shows the bottom of the list when there are clearly more series in the list below. This problem may only apply to customers with very long lists of managed series, as it was possible to change priority of series for the first 15 or so series. Apparently Verizon testing did not fully test the new change priority program completely.

0 Likes
Re: Change Priority within Manage Recordings NOT Working Properly
Hellenww
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue and hope they fix it.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

I actually just changed the priority of a couple of my series and it worked just fine.

0 Likes
mcd7399
Enthusiast - Level 3

It has been nearly 3 months and this problem is still not fixed. The problem is for users with lists of series greater than 40 series. There must be a programming coding error which has an array size or list size of 40 for the change prioiry program. When you select a series and then change priority and scroll through the list - moving the series, the scolling reaches the end of list at 40 series. If you have more than 40 series saved, the scroll list is not refreshed past 40 items. This only occurs in the change priority program. If you try to change the priority of a series in successive attempts to get past 40, for example move the series 30 slots and then save, and then come back to move it again the series can jump to some random location usually back to the original location.

0 Likes