Channel Currently Unavailable
fransley

For the past couple of weeks random channels suddenly go unavailable. I go through the troubleshooting and wind up reseting my box but the proble always comes back. Also, maybe related I don't know, but several channels are always pixelated and choppy. Chief among them is FXM and EPIX. Anybody have any ideas besides throwing the box into a lake?

0 Likes
Re: Channel Currently Unavailable
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It could be the stb but it could also be cabling or splitters in the house and could also be your main fios connection the ont. If you have already gone through the troubleshooting then you probably have to contact Verizon to either send out a replacement box or maybe a tech. What model is it?

0 Likes
HMikesmith

Yes. I have the same problem.   I’m on my fourth STB.  Had Verizon out to house replaced old equipment ..appeared to fix the problem for about 30 days. Now experiencing the same problem..maybe time to toss these guys and go elsewhere. At the end of my patience 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi HMikesmith,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes