Charged for a Boxing ppv I did not order
BrownJB

I tried to dispute a charge of 79.00 for a wilder vs fury fight 02/22/2020. I was told I could not be refunded because the fight was watched for 3 hours. I live alone and no one else could have ordered it. I've been a costumer for 10 years never once have I ordered ppv let alone a fight. You would rather lose a costumer of 10 years rather than take my word for it. Time to cut the cord. I will pay of my balance and return the equipment.

0 Likes
Re: Charged for a Boxing ppv I did not order
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It’s possible that it was accidentally ordered through the screensaver posters when the box was in standby mode. I have see other users report that issue. One thing to do is set a purchase pin. The other is turning off the screensaver posters in the settings. 

0 Likes
Re: Charged for a Boxing ppv I did not order
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi BrownJB,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes