Error Message VOD-140
Madeline6

I have been getting an error message VOD-140 since October 16th. Every day, I get message that there's an outage and it will be repaired at some given time...when the time comes, they repair time keeps getting extended. When I chat or call, the only answer I get is that the outage will be restored...the same thing I get on my text messages. I have not been able to watch ON-DEMAND which is a service I pay extra for. Please let me know if there is a way to resolve it, or if I should just change my services at this point.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Error Message VOD-140
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Madeline,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes