Fils quantum
Trilexia13567

hello I have had the quantum service for several months and I have to say it is the worst the picture freezes all the time on the Dvr there is a delay in changing channels and I see no difference in internet speed tech support all they do is reset the router they won't send a tech out so after several phone calls I said enough is enough time warner cable made me a deal  I can't refuse internet speed of 300 over 75 multi room Dvr with 4 hd boxes all premimium channels and home phone for 50 dollars less a month than I'm paying now good bye fios see what happens when you treat your customers like crap they leave 

0 Likes
Re: Fils quantum
nickm2

I am right there with you, I am so tired of fighting these boxes just trying to browse the guide or change channels.

Time to find a new service provider.

0 Likes
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I know there most be some problems because of the number of complaints.  But I have only seen it a couple of times in the over a year I have had it. 

Not sure what the differences are between those who have problems and those who don't.  My config is a Actiontec mi424wr version I, one VMS and one IP.

0 Likes
Trilexia13567

Today at 3 pm I say good bye to fios quantum twc will be installed Verizon treats you like a step child 

0 Likes