FIOS panel cover missing
CoverMissing

Hi.
There was a fire in our condo building. Once we were allowed occupancy following the reconstruction we noticed a panel box had been installed in a closet wall.  We understand one of these boxes was put in every condo and we were told they were “Verizon” boxes.

We need a cover for this hole in the wall. The reconstruction contractor and our Homeowners’ Association have said they can not help us.
Can you help?

TIA

0 Likes
Re: FIOS panel cover missing
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@CoverMissing wrote:

Hi.
There was a fire in our condo building. Once we were allowed occupancy following the reconstruction we noticed a panel box had been installed in a closet wall.  We understand one of these boxes was put in every condo and we were told they were “Verizon” boxes.

We need a cover for this hole in the wall. The reconstruction contractor and our Homeowners’ Association have said they can not help us.
Can you help?

TIA

You need to get in touch with the installation-business office to get a tech out for that. No one here can help you do that.

0 Likes
CoverMissing

“get in touch with the installation-business office“

Thx Clem. I called Verizon but they said they couldn’t help because I don’t have Verizon service. ☹️ Any other ideas?

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@CoverMissing wrote:

“get in touch with the installation-business office“

Thx Clem. I called Verizon but they said they couldn’t help because I don’t have Verizon service. ☹️ Any other ideas?

Actually, first time I replied I didn't see the picture. That looks too big to have been a Verizon box. I would say it is some kind of network distribution box, but the Fios ONT is much smaller, only about 16"x10" for the largest version. Also the box above it looks like a distribution access box for the apartment if I'm correct. You need to put some pressure on your HOA or landlord to get that taken care of. This is what a current Fios ONT looks like:

The black boxes are nowhere near as big as that open box you have.

0 Likes