FIOS Remote TV Code - Toshiba LCD TV
Maniac32
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm trying to program my FIOS remote to work with Toshiba 47" flat screen TV. None of the codes work other than on/off mode.  Even tried the manual search for code. No luck.

Suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: FIOS Remote TV Code - Toshiba LCD TV
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to say but if the code search did not find a code to work your TV, then there's no codes that will work. You can use any universal remote to control the STB, just have to find one that will work with your TV. Please make sure you have tried everything first on the remote programming site http://bit.ly/pNIM87

0 Likes
Pemaquid1

Was hoping someone found a solution to the Toshiba flatscreen TV + FIOS remote problem. I can't get the remote to work with our Toshiba either and I've gone through all the steps a number of times. No luck. The code will engage the vol/mute/on/off buttons, but not the channels.

0 Likes
Pemaquid1

Finally got a solution to the Toshiba/Fios remote problem. It was a faulty Fios box, not a faulty Fios remote. Apparently, if the mute, volume, on/off buttons work on the remote but not the channel button, then it's a box issue. I grabbed a working box from another TV in the house and hooked it up to the Toshiba TV and the remote worked perfectly. Fios is sending me a new box to replace the faulty one.

0 Likes