fios techs ever on time ?
rwtx63
they called me at 8:30am and told me they would be here between noon and 2.
i called at 2:30, and after 2 long hold times was told there record says between 4 and 6. anyone else have this issue ?, maybe im just lucky, or maybe Vz just figured missing the Rangers playing in the championship wasn't punishment enough for being a long time customer.
0 Likes
Re: fios techs ever on time ?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

I am sorry to hear about the lateness of the tech. Was your issue solved? If you need further help on this matter, please send me a private message so we can get it addressed.

0 Likes
questioning_old
Contributor - Level 2

I'm usually given a four hour time frame for a fios tech to show up in my house.  I think the idea of that stinks for the customer because it means having to set aside half the day and putting everything else on hold just for that. 

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

Obvious they estimate when the tech will arrive.  A slower or complicated install before yours can mean they're late.  And other things can cause them to have to cancel and reschedule.

Unfortunately, from the various stories posted, they are not good at notifying you when they have a delay or worse a reschedule. 

In the case of my two installs they actually were here a bit early. I was their first install of the day in each case.

0 Likes