FiosOne - Where is Disney+ App
Alby2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the new FiosOne cable box and I'm looking for the Disney+ App, yet all I see are apps for Netflix, Weather Bug, Pandora, etc....

How do you install the Disney+ App on the FiosOne cable box?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: FiosOne - Where is Disney+ App
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Alby wrote:

I have the new FiosOne cable box and I'm looking for the Disney+ App, yet all I see are apps for Netflix, Weather Bug, Pandora, etc....

The Disney+ app is not on the FiOS box. You have to download the app on your Smart TV or Smart device like Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, or Firestick. 

View solution in original post

Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Alby wrote:

The Disney+ app is not on the FiOS box. You have to download the app on your Smart TV or Smart device like Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, or Firestick. 

JMGHydePark

I am disappointed to hear that I need yet another device or service to access Disney+. If you are offering it as an incentive, then you ought to be able to access it on your service. I feel cheated 😕

0 Likes
rewoo

agree.  if i had known i would have thought twice knowing i need a smart tv or alt device

0 Likes
Kasspa

Agreed and +1'd I bought the best channel package that came with the year of Disney + thinking my family could access it through the fios box's we have on all our TV sets. We don't have smart TV's so the only way they can watch is one their computers online which is bull**bleep** to have it as an added incentive for the Fios package... I will absolutely be cancelling after my free year is up, and this is exactly the reason why so I hope the Fios reps read these complaints.

0 Likes
brianbanton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Echo the previous comments.  Nothing stated in advance that the promotion required me to have a Smart TV or some other device in order the use THE SERVICE I'M PAYING VERIZON FOR.  How the **bleep** do you offer a service that you cannot even provide?  If I wanted it through another device, I could have ordered myself.  Ordering it through Verizon IMPLICITLY implies Verizon is able to actually provide the service that they are proving.  **bleep**???????

Newtifios11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too I subscribed to the top tier best package they have and now I have to figure out the Disney plus and the AMC plus which you would assume would just naturally already be there.

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes