Fox 5 audio out of sync in MD/DC area
GDoan
Enthusiast - Level 3

Other channels are fine.  Been happening for days and is like that for multiple boxes/TVs.  Tried restarting VMS and IPCs.  Any ones else experiencing this?  

0 Likes
Re: Fox 5 audio out of sync in MD/DC area
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@GDoan wrote:

Other channels are fine.  Been happening for days and is like that for multiple boxes/TVs.  Tried restarting VMS and IPCs.  Any ones else experiencing this?  

Did your boxes recently get updated firmware? If so you may need to make some adjustments in the service menu to sync, or have Verizon tech reset the boxes and re-push the firmware update. It may not have completed correctly.

0 Likes
amid1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I had after updating firmware. So if you have recently made an update, make some adjustments. Make changes given by @clem53

0 Likes
DrJB

You are absolutely right, and this is a weird problem. I noticed it the day I upgraded to the FiOS One boxes. The problem is definitely not an update. The synch is only off on Fox 5 and no other channels. In fact, I think Fox 5 is only screening at 2k, not 4k like every other local network. There is a definite issue with this channel on FiOS, and I’m surprised others do not notice and complain about it. Just to ensure it wasn’t just me, I took a look at the channel on my son-in-law’s and daughter’s 4k FiOS setup. SAME ISSUE. Verizon, this is unacceptable considering what we pay for this premium service and needs to be fixed immediately.

0 Likes