Game of Thrones - Season 3 Finale
Slo11

FiOS installed on 6-3-13... 

Choose Verizon over Comcast because we were disappointed with the flexibility and service level of Comcast despite Comcast countering with a lower price.

While I was definitely disappointed to see that Duck Dynasty was not available On Demand (although it is with Comcast), the fact that the final episode of Game of Thrones Season 3 is still not available is not only mind blowing, it is grounds for terminating my service.  

Needless to say, this is not exceeding my expectations.

As I see it, Verizon is now on the clock considering my 30-day FiOS Worry Free Guarantee.  I look forward to receiving feedback from a Verizon representative.

Todd

0 Likes
Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Finale
tlb7
Contributor - Level 3

All of season 3 episodes of GoT are listed in my HBO On Demand display and I've been able to watch all the episodes--my FiOS TV install was done on 6/3/13.

Are you sure you are looking in the correct place? You need to go to "tv & premium" (I think that's the correct name) via the Menu key and then choose "Premium" and then HBO > tv series...

Hope that helps...

0 Likes
Re: Game of Thrones - Season 3 Finale
dscheleur

So Game of Thrones season 3 disappeared from my on demand!

When are you bringing back Game of Thrones Season 3 to on demand...it was there just a month or so ago and now is not. This is quite irritating!

Hoping someone can answer this question. I hate being relegated to using HBOgo considering i pay for HBO on my FIOS TV. Thanks

0 Likes