having problen with battery back-up unit beeping and not working properly.need a tech
reen2gold

Battery Back-up Unit Beeping and not working properll. I need a tech out here asap.

Rere Ligon

0 Likes
Re: having problen with battery back-up unit beeping and not working properly.need a tech
armond_in_nj1
Master - Level 1

@reen2gold wrote:
Battery Back-up Unit Beeping and not working properll. I need a tech out here asap.

Rere Ligon

Have you considered typing "battery backup unit" into the "Ask The Community" search box at the top of this (and every) page?  You just may find that your question has been answered over 100 times.

Re: having problen with battery back-up unit beeping and not working properly.need a tech
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a user supported forum. If you really need a tech, you will need to contact verizon.

My prefered method is via twitter @verizonsupport.

0 Likes
viafax999
Community Leader
Community Leader

@reen2gold wrote:

Rere Ligon

The batteries are a customer replaceable part .  Verizon will probably offer to send you one at a much inflated price or you could just go and buy one at batteries +, radio shack etc.

Open the ont and pull the battery out and disconnect it.  When the red light goes out reconnect it, that may fix it for some number of months.

0 Likes