how to connect fios through my roku
pamdj

how do I connect fios through my roku

0 Likes
Re: how to connect fios through my roku
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Roku won't connect through FiOS. You will connect the Roku directly to the TV with a separate HDMI cable. 

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use your roku to watch content from provider apps using your Verizon login.

But no app like FiOS app that works on mobile devices.

0 Likes
lifterb

Just found out Xfinity will connect with Roku.  Suggested by Comcast rep when I was pricing their service.  He suggested using Roku to eliminate 1 or 2 of the boxes I want when I switch from Fios.  Lowers the monthly cost another $20.  Another good reason Xfinity is starting to look like the better deal.

0 Likes
alandvic1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've used the Xfinity Stream app on Roku for almost 2 years and like it a lot. However I just replaced the Xfinity cable modem with an Arris modem to save on the monthly modem rental charge and now the Xfinity Stream app will not work because it says I'm not connected to Xfinity wifi. Cable TV is cable TV  but FiOS has always had the better Internet service and this is the last straw for me and Xfinity. I'm going back to FiOS as soon as my Xfinity contract is up.

0 Likes
ROKUMAN

I'm using the Motorola WiFi Router Modem MG7540 with Xfinity and the Stream App works great.....

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes