Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

LED brightness resets on set top box -

alevenso
Nickel Contributor
Nickel Contributor

LED brightness resets on set top box -

Message 1 of 3
(4,015 Views)

I have a Media Server with 2 satelitie set top boxes - for the set top box in my bedroom I lower the LED brightness on the clock to the lowest setting in the menu - then at some point the LED is back to being super bright again - I typically dont notice it until I cant sleep at night and I start to get mad at the box for being so bright 😉 - When I go back into the menu the setting still says its on the lowest selected - if I set it back to brightest - exit the menu - go back into the menu and lower it , it does go back to the lowest setting - but then at some point it ends up bright again .... anyone else experience this and have a fix other than sctoch tape....signed Paradise by the Set Top Box Light 

2 REPLIES 2
tns2
Platinum Contributor III Platinum Contributor III
Platinum Contributor III

Re: LED brightness resets on set top box -

Message 2 of 3
(4,009 Views)

Known bug.

oso004
Contributor
Contributor

Re: LED brightness resets on set top box -

Message 3 of 3
(4,005 Views)

I have the same problem.  It seems to happen after we get an update (like last night).  I have my LED brightness set to Low in the bedroom, but after an update, it goes to High.  The only way I can fix it is to change the brightness to Normal  and then return it to Low.  It's getting really annoying.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title