LED brightness resets on set top box -
alevenso
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a Media Server with 2 satelitie set top boxes - for the set top box in my bedroom I lower the LED brightness on the clock to the lowest setting in the menu - then at some point the LED is back to being super bright again - I typically dont notice it until I cant sleep at night and I start to get mad at the box for being so bright 😉 - When I go back into the menu the setting still says its on the lowest selected - if I set it back to brightest - exit the menu - go back into the menu and lower it , it does go back to the lowest setting - but then at some point it ends up bright again .... anyone else experience this and have a fix other than sctoch tape....signed Paradise by the Set Top Box Light 

0 Likes
Re: LED brightness resets on set top box -
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Known bug.

0 Likes
Re: LED brightness resets on set top box -
oso004

I have the same problem.  It seems to happen after we get an update (like last night).  I have my LED brightness set to Low in the bedroom, but after an update, it goes to High.  The only way I can fix it is to change the brightness to Normal  and then return it to Low.  It's getting really annoying.

0 Likes