Multiple DVR's and remote recording
raugust55
Enthusiast - Level 2
Simple question. I have two HD DVR's. I can see both of them via verizon.net (web). I have in fact been able to designate each by a descriptive name. I, however can only record to one. I have gone to the setup of the other (non web accessible) DVR and have verified that it is designated as a remote accessible dvr and it gives me a numeric confirmation number. My question is, How and if I can set up both dvr's to be accessible to remote programming via the internet.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Multiple DVR's and remote recording
raugust55
Enthusiast - Level 2
Almost an instant update. Shortly after I posted the above question, I went back to check DVR status and found that both were now accessible via web remote programming. I verified this by scheduling a recording and then checking the DVR in question (the other dvr is recording a remote program as I type). So the answer to inutile dvrs and remote programming is yes. Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Multiple DVR's and remote recording
raugust55
Enthusiast - Level 2
Almost an instant update. Shortly after I posted the above question, I went back to check DVR status and found that both were now accessible via web remote programming. I verified this by scheduling a recording and then checking the DVR in question (the other dvr is recording a remote program as I type). So the answer to inutile dvrs and remote programming is yes. Thanks
0 Likes