Need single-record start/stop variations
PajamaGuy
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you pick one show to record, you should be able to set the start/end extensions without having to navigate all the way back and through tot the Schedule manager.

PJ

0 Likes
Re: Need single-record start/stop variations
gtmtnbiker
Enthusiast - Level 2

This would be nice to have. It would also be useful to be able to record a show currently in progress and specify some amount of extra time. This is very important for Sports enthusiasts.

0 Likes
Re: Need single-record start/stop variations
Justin46
Legend

@PajamaGuy wrote:

If you pick one show to record, you should be able to set the start/end extensions without having to navigate all the way back and through tot the Schedule manager.

PJ

With IMG 1.9 maybe it is a little easier than before. If you decide to record a program that is playing, hit the Record button, then the DVR button, select the program recording that you want to extend (it would normally be at the top of the list), an you are given the option to Extend the End Time right there. Not great, but better than nothing.

If you set up a recording in advance, as you said you need to go into the Schedule, at least as far as I know, but really, I don't find it that difficult to add time that way. Just my opinion of course...and I guess I really don't extend the time for very many recordings.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes