On Demand for Premium Channels
Efurilla

I am new to Verizon and I went to view a previous season of Curb Your Enthusiasm and it didn't show up on the list of available shows. So I did a search and found it but I was being asked to pay. Since I Lready pay for all premium channels this seems a bit odd.  I just moved from Comcast and theprevversus how's we're all free. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: On Demand for Premium Channels
tns
Master - Level 2

Probably an error in you STB entitlements.   I believe CYE is not suppose to be charged.  After my renewal a few months ago the Cinemax and EPIX kept saying I needed to subscribe.  And of course if I went to check they said I was already subscribed. Took a couple of areas of Verizon to properly resend the correct entitlements.

0 Likes
Re: On Demand for Premium Channels
PJL
Master - Level 3

@tns wrote:

Probably an error in you STB entitlements.   I believe CYE is not suppose to be charged.  After my renewal a few months ago the Cinemax and EPIX kept saying I needed to subscribe.  And of course if I went to check they said I was already subscribed. Took a couple of areas of Verizon to properly resend the correct entitlements.

The OP states that the prior season episodes do not show up in the On-Demand listings, which is usually the case with HBO.  They are available online using HBOGo, which the OP should me able to access via MyVerizon.com or directly through HBOGO.com.  I just searched HBOGo, and it looks like they are there.

To the OP, what is telling you that you would be charged?  If it's the On Demand search, then it is possible that these episodes are not part of the HBO listing and therefore Verizon is offering them at a charge.  Again, go to HBOGo where you can watch them for free using your Verizon subscription.  It looks like all eight seasons are available for free with your HBO subscription.

0 Likes