Why isn’t my on demand coming up, it says oops something went wrong, 

try again later

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: On demand
PMtech
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wanted to explain what helped me and nobody has mentioned here I’ve seen.   It’s all about order.  One thing needs to communicate with the next.  First, reset your ONT box.  Wait until lights turn green (note: LAN, TV, and POTS) will not light after reset).  To test this worked, pick up phone and listen for dial tone.  You should also see “POTS” light turn on.  If so move to your router.  Unplug this and plug back in after 10secs.  Once the router is back online now unplug your set top box and plug back in after 10secs.  All should work.  

reason is your set top box uses Coax line to get live TV signal, but Router to get On Demand.  It doesn’t look for router unless it’s reset.  So has to be in proper order.

good luck!

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Its possible there is an issue.

Try rebooting router and STB, then try again.

rcarson31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried rebooting my router and still nothing... any other advice? I still get this same message. 

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

Are you using a Fios router or your own> Did you powercycle both the router and the STB, not just reboot? Try : menu>customer support>top support tools>Fix Fios TV issuues.

PMtech
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wanted to explain what helped me and nobody has mentioned here I’ve seen.   It’s all about order.  One thing needs to communicate with the next.  First, reset your ONT box.  Wait until lights turn green (note: LAN, TV, and POTS) will not light after reset).  To test this worked, pick up phone and listen for dial tone.  You should also see “POTS” light turn on.  If so move to your router.  Unplug this and plug back in after 10secs.  Once the router is back online now unplug your set top box and plug back in after 10secs.  All should work.  

reason is your set top box uses Coax line to get live TV signal, but Router to get On Demand.  It doesn’t look for router unless it’s reset.  So has to be in proper order.

good luck!