Re: One Channel Freezing Up
Unhaappy504
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well Verizon.  It’s today and the problem isn’t fixed. I’m starting a media move through local governments and cable commissions that will allow all Verizon customers to withhold payment until the issue is fixed. This credit should be retroactive to the initial reporting in October 2019 since it is an issue that impacts on the “health, safety and welfare” of the citizens of this Commonwealth.  Despite the current dire circumstances, Verizon customers will remember the denials and lack of effort and transparency in dealing with this issue. We are not asking for any Verizon employee to be put at risk to resolve this problem but based on my experience this issue can be solved by any number of techs working at home. 
Time is of the essence!!  I thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. 

Scooter31
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nilsa,

it would  be awesome if a fix is being deployed. We also appreciate your continued attention to this issue.

Thank you again and stay healthy. 

0 Likes
petesza1
Enthusiast - Level 2

GM Nilsa,

Thanks for your post!  

You said:

"Our development team is aware and have been working on a fix to address the issues, which will be released tomorrow. "  and to "Please feel free to post on this thread should the fix not address the issue."

Can you let us know when the fix goes in so we can check out 504?

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all for your patience as our team worked on this issue. The fix has been deployed. Please feel free to post if you are still experiencing this issue.

We appreciate your continued support of the Verizon Fios Community and for bringing this issue to our attention.

Have a great day and stay safe!

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
Scooter31
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Nisa,

Thanks again for keeping us informed.  Just to make sure all the facts are in place, This issue was first reported back in October and then again in January. I have outage tickets to support this if you are interested.  I really appreciate that corrective measures were taken.  I will let you know if the issue is resolved.

Thanks again!

0 Likes
Jmatera
Enthusiast - Level 1

How many hours have we collectively spent try, rebooting, trying again, calling support...

I watch CBS about 80% of the time, and lost many hours of viewing for which I paid. I want my money back.

nanagrampy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Seemed ok but just watched tonite's  dvred Jeopardy and it froze on the last question

0 Likes
Gweagraff
Enthusiast - Level 2

Interesting, it didn’t do it on my end. I wonder if it happens to the same people at the same time. I watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! As well and I didn’t see any freezes but during Wheel of Fortune toward the beginning I did see a dropout for a second. I find it really annoying trying to analyze every single glitch. 

0 Likes
Scooter31
Enthusiast - Level 2

So far so good, but a few dropouts on every show.  I guess we will just have to watch it and see what happens.  VZ thinks its fixed because they sent me a note closing the outage ticket

0 Likes
Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you all for your responses. The team has been monitoring the situation since deploying the fix today.  

We apologize for this inconvenience. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes