Pathetic company and HORRIBLE customer service
Bean624
Enthusiast - Level 1

This may get lengthy, but I will make it as short as possible! 

We were set tom move last month, I ordered new service for the day we were moving in.  The deal on the new house fell thru, I called verizon to cancel, I was told there was never an order in the system and, "Are you sure you called verizon?". REALLY? I know who I called and try not to be insulting thinking I am stupid  So, I give him the order # in my email, (which I have an order #, why he couldn't find it...?? And I am the stupid one, right?)

SO, I get a call on 12/8 saying that they're going to be at the property to install, I told them no, we arent moving, I called. So I call to complain, from work I might add, and the woman asks if this is the number associated with the bill, I said, no, I'm at work.. "Oh! Comcast business number".  I say, "what??", really??? And iputs me on hold.  I talk to a guy who says well your service has been shut off, I said turn it back on. He proceeds to tell me that its not that simple, we have to open a new account, which starts with a new credit check. (I had 4 verizon accounts at 4 different locations, you need to run a credit check? Never was even LATE on a payment).  OK, I agree,. just do it, I need TV.  He runs it, apologizing the whole time and says, I see that your bill is going to go up now, I said, the hell it is, he says wait, let me check something, comes back and says that he will have a reminder put into his computer to go in once a month and add the discount to keep my bill at the same price.  Ok, no problm.  **bleep** off I am, but I need TV, so I deal with it. 

I open the mail yesterday to see a bill for 245.00, WAY UP from 177.00 I WS paying, and an 80.00 installation fee to boot.. haha.. for their screww up I pay an installation fee?? Oh not in my lifetime.. I call today and the guy rude  and says Paul doesnt have the authority to discount monthly, I dont know why he said that.. SO I say,, so you're all liars there?  I HAD ENOUGH!!!! I dumped  verizon cell phones, now I cancelled the TV and will cancel the last account and be DONE with this PATHETIC excuse for a company.. Welcome Direct TV with open arms!!!!!   

I am not done with you verizon, I know people locally who work for you and I WILL get an email to a top office and I WILL post it on every forum on the net that I see someone looking for the email to the "Big Dogs"

Re: Pathetic company and HORRIBLE customer service
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes