Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

promotion for double play of fios internet and digital voice in Setp!!

SOLVED
ray1977
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

promotion for double play of fios internet and digital voice in Setp!!

Message 1 of 3
(995 Views)

Hello..

there was a promotion for double play of fios internet and digital voice with $10 off  in Setp, 2011. I did upgraded on Sept 13 with order # {edited for privacy} from 7month to 24 month. However, there is no changed on my payment, I still get  same price $79.99. and I spoke with verizon costomer service, and he said he dones't see any change on my account!! But they do charge me for "dictory listing" since Sept 13. I don't know what is going on with verizon. IS IT a fraud!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Re: promotion for double play of fios internet and digital voice in Setp!!

Message 2 of 3
(989 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill.   An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account  for more information or help you resolve your issue.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Message 2 of 3
(990 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty with your bill.   An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account  for more information or help you resolve your issue.

If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer that solved your issue as the accepted solution.

ray1977
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

Message 3 of 3
(979 Views)

so they are going to upgrade the promotion for me?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title