Re: Set top box keeps rebooting
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is basically a user supported forum.
You won't see resonses from Verizon on issues posted here.

You might try contacting support (1800 Verizon or twitter @verizonsupport) to see if they can shed some light on the issue.

0 Likes
joybar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem last night.  Followed the instructions to disconnect the power from the box and reconnect and even rebooted the router but the problem wasn't fixed.  Called Verizon this morning and there was about a 30 minute wait for customer service.  Left my name and number for a call back.  They called me 30 minutes later and were able to update the firmware on the box from their end and problem solved.

Once they called it only took about 5 minutes to get everything working again and another 5 minutes to make sure the box was functioning ok.  Hope this helps.

janism2

We now have had 3 different set top boxes, 2 routers, a new ONT box installed,  2 service techs and a foreman come out ans we still have the set top box rebooting when we try to search for on demand movies. No one seems to know what to do. Very frustrating.  Any answers??

0 Likes
sportsguy01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the fios tv one boxes and all of them keep shutting off or rebooting and the DVR one is not coming back on after it reboots.  I pay $300 a month and this happens, after being lied to by verizon that my price would go down if I got fios one, now I have issues with boxes.  Not a happy camper with Verizon the last couple of months. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This thread will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes