Tablet app Error code 9-6-14-302-100
Ddl5001

From my iPhone 6s, I'm signed in and able to watch live TV through the FIOS TV app. However, i can't seem to get it to work from my Samsung tablet. Tried deleting the cache, uninstalle and reinstall the app, change my password - no luck. Still get the subject line error. Any hints on further troubleshooting? I'd rather not wait on hold with customer service if anyone has any other suggestions!!

0 Likes
Re: Tablet app Error code 9-6-14-302-100
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@Ddl5001 wrote:

From my iPhone 6s, I'm signed in and able to watch live TV through the FIOS TV app. However, i can't seem to get it to work from my Samsung tablet. Tried deleting the cache, uninstalle and reinstall the app, change my password - no luck. Still get the subject line error. Any hints on further troubleshooting? I'd rather not wait on hold with customer service if anyone has any other suggestions!!

Is it an Android tablet? Did you also delete the data before you uninstalled the app? Did you download the app new, or did you use an older download? Has the tablet been registered by starting the app on the same network the Fios box is on?

0 Likes