Tablet offer
amdzujko1

I was due to upgrade my contract for internet recently.  I did renew and later received a paper offer for $250 toward a tablet. Unfortunately, I misplaced the offer. I called to see if the offer was still active. After a few numbers I found it was still active. I was told a copy would be sent in the mail and I should receive it within a few days. After a week of waiting I called {edited for privacy}, which I believe is the promotional department. I was transferred twice before a woman gave me my reference number and another code but she said that she could not help me and transfered to the first number I called.  That person told me that another offer would be sent out. It is going on almost three weeks and I still have not received the offer in the mail. (I was also given {edited for privacy} and I called that as well at some point.) 

I even went to a verizon store to see if I can use the numbers I was given but it didn't work.  I was told I need the barcode on the offer to take to verizon as well as informed about the concern of not having the offer and potential duplicated uses.  While I do understand that, from what I was told it is as simple as sending out the same offer a month ago but I still have not received it.  It is very frustrating to be bounced around multiple times and hearing conflicting information when it seems like just it should be a simple process. I called again tonight but will have to call again since it was closed.  I am trying to be patient, however, I am trying to buy it as a Christmas present for my mum so she has something but its been very difficult. 

0 Likes
Re: Tablet offer
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page here on the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes