Time on STB fails to hold
jimhaynes
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have set the STB to show the time on the front.  This setting does not hold for very long.  I am continually having to reset at menue/setting/STB.

(Image release 1.6)

0 Likes
Re: Time on STB fails to hold
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@jimhaynes wrote:

I have set the STB to show the time on the front.  This setting does not hold for very long.  I am continually having to reset at menue/setting/STB.

(Image release 1.6)

Have you tried forcing a reboot after you make the change (disconnecting the power for 30 seconds)?  Don't know if it will help it stick - I had a similar problem when 1.6 was first downloaded, it reverted about a week later and has been stable since (and I think I did a reboot on the second occurrence).  YMMV Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: Time on STB fails to hold
Justin46
Legend

I have had 1.6 for quite a few weeks, and suddenly early this week my HD DVR and two SD STBs started showing the channel instead of the clock. I have gone through changing the setting from clock to channel to clock multiple times, and suddently, the change stuck, on all of the boxes. I don't know what I did different, I thought I was doing the same thing over and over again, but now the clock is there, and so far I have not had any relapse.

Apparently it can be fixed, I suggest you just keep trying, eventually maybe you will hit the magic combination.

Justin
Verizon FiOS TV, Internet, and phone
IMG 1.6.0, Build 06.89
Keller, TX

0 Likes