I have a Sony TV I had a tech come into my apartment to set up my TV one cable remote it worked before with no problem now it doesn't want to communicate with the TV but I have another remote from Verizon I don't works by my original remote control works fine what do you think the problem isThank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Tv
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

Go into the tool menu on the Sony TV and see if Bravia sync is turned on. You need to click home key on Sony remote, then the gear icon on the TV. If it's on, try turning it off, then back on. If it's off turn it on, then turn off the TV and see if the Fios remote turns it back on. Remember the remote has to point at the tv.

View solution in original post

clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

Go into the settings in the box. Look for Fios Voice remote, then program Fios voice remote:

In some cases, you may have to manually enter your specific TV and Audio equipment information. Follow these instructions to do so:

1. Go to Menu > Settings > Voice control > Fios TV Voice Remote > Program Voice Remote > Manual Setup > Press ‘ok’ to Select
  2. Select your TV or Receiver Brand and Model and follow the steps
  3. You will get a ‘success’ message in the upper right of the screen when the setup is complete.

Had a Verizon repair come to my house and they couldn’t get it to work them to ask the lady to a higher person answer yet

0 Likes
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

Go into the tool menu on the Sony TV and see if Bravia sync is turned on. You need to click home key on Sony remote, then the gear icon on the TV. If it's on, try turning it off, then back on. If it's off turn it on, then turn off the TV and see if the Fios remote turns it back on. Remember the remote has to point at the tv.