Verizon has been to my house 3 times and can't fix this problem
christok21

This is my "Hail Mary" because I am at my wits end.

I have three set top boxes. Two minis and one TV One box. The main box is in our basement tv room and the minis are on the main floor and an upstairs bedroom. Basement and main floor are hardwired with new coax. Second floor is wireless. Last month a problem started happening at the two mini locations. If someone had the tv on in the basement, Broadcast tv on the two minis' became unwatchable due to it buffering, freezing and pixilating. You could still stream at any location. You just couldn't watch regular tv. It doesn't matter what you have on in the basement (regular tv or streaming) the other minis pixilate. A verizon technician has been to my house THREE different times and told me each time they solved the problem but each time it comes back withing a half hour of them leaving.

I have had multiple "chat" sessions with technical support. None of them resolved anything.

I have FB messengered verizon but that service is useless.

I have made multiple calls to verizon and been on with technical support who have walked me through the same 10 (re-seat coax, reboot boxes, reset boxes blah blah blah )things for 90 minutes a pop, only to say that "we can't fix it on the phone."

I have had THREE technicians come to my house. Only one tested anything.

I had the same tech twice and he was useless.

They have checked the cable coming into my house, replaced some box on my wall, and replaced my router.

One solid month of paying for three boxes and only one working 100%.

What are we missing????? 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon has been to my house 3 times and can't fix this problem
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi christok21,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes