video on demand
kenwinston

tried VOD to watch Borgias. Got error code that I need to subscribe to showtime for $16.99. Problem is I already subscribe to Showtime. Got error code VOD110. Call Verizon and of course got no one. anyone have the same problem and if so, how did you solve it?

0 Likes
Re: video on demand
orkork

And when requesting a free show on NBC I am getting the message 'your box does not have enough credit to make this purchase.  Please call and enter code 8632'.  Calling 866-962-1946 and after the code entry, the voice says the offices are close. Jeez.

0 Likes
orkork

Well after trying to run two routines in the in home agent, NOW I get my VOD.  So i can't say the issue is completely resolved since no one seems to know what the cause is.

0 Likes
DVR Recording Conflict Resolution
MichaelDP
Enthusiast - Level 3

This was suggested back in May 2012: Have the show that would not be recorded due to the 1 or 2 or 10 minutes of conflict be clipped from the beginning of one of the shows instead. That's what Comcast (Xfinity) did when I left them to switch to Verizon. I was unpleasantly surprised when I found that this wasn't the norm, but rather the lower priority show was not recorded at all. I guess this would be too much of an issue if a greater number of previous shows were kept in the free section of On Demand (and that the show was kept in the free section of On Demand at all. Can you say The Mentalist?)

How about it guys?

0 Likes
switch1

Have the same problem on and off all the time, along with others. seriously considering switching to comcast

0 Likes