Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

VOD Menu and SD Channels being cut off

bitterpete
Contributor
Contributor

VOD Menu and SD Channels being cut off

Message 1 of 1
(506 Views)

Could anyone tell me why my VOD menu is being cut off on the left and the right sides?  It is almost like the STB is set to stretch mode for SD but my TV is set to 3:4, but that is not the case.  I have both set to stretch mode.  This is really annoying when trying to look for VOD programming because I can't see what I am scrolling through.

I had this issue at or old house with a different STB.  When the tech did the install at the new place, I made sure that it was working correctly.  I asked the tech why I had problems before and he said it was probably a bad STB.  I already had to send one STB back after the move (bad HD, DVR wouldn't work) and really don't want to go through that hassle again.  I've messed with both the STB and TV SD settings in every possible combination and have power cycled the STB several times.  Any ideas?

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title