Voice remote unpairing hearing aid
Bebob1

My hearing aid connects to my iphone with bluetooth. Since the fios one voice remote uses bluetooth i am wondering if the fios one voice remote keeps interferring with hearing aid connection causing the hearing aid  appearing to need or needing to be repaired? Anyone else having this issue?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice remote unpairing hearing aid
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

One way to be certain is to pull the batteries out of the remote and see if your hearing aid still drops out. If it doesn't, then you do have a problem with the two devices. Any way to change the frequency for the hearing aids BT? If you get one of the old remotes it will still work with the new boxes, just no voice control, and no BT to worry about.  I dont think there is any way to alter the BT address for the remote.

View solution in original post

Re: Voice remote unpairing hearing aid
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

One way to be certain is to pull the batteries out of the remote and see if your hearing aid still drops out. If it doesn't, then you do have a problem with the two devices. Any way to change the frequency for the hearing aids BT? If you get one of the old remotes it will still work with the new boxes, just no voice control, and no BT to worry about.  I dont think there is any way to alter the BT address for the remote.