Volume and TV Power not working
Bsteeves

When I had my FIOS Internet and TV installed the tech programmed all of the remotes.  My main STB w/ DVR in my living room is setup with a VIZIO TV.  The volume and tv power can no longer be controlled via the remote.  I am not sure why it would stop working out of the blue but it has. 

I have tried all the various programming measures w/ various codes and nothing seems to work.  Any suggestions?  

Please note my ONT had to be replaced recently due to technical difficulties but the remote stopped working prior to the new installation. 

0 Likes
Re: Volume and TV Power not working
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

The replacing of the ONT has nothing to do with the remote controlling the TV's volume or power. It got unprogrammed to the TV. Please follow the directions and even try the code search function found at http://bit.ly/pNIM87 . If further assistance is required, please reply back and we can step you through the remote programming process.

0 Likes

volume control/power control out. changed batteries etc. why can't I speak to a human ????  Very, very sad coustomer support. No direct service.

0 Likes

please send date of possible repair.   Thanks.

0 Likes
Hubrisnxs
Legend

I don't think they send technicians to program your remote for you, so you may want to follow the instructions in the link, or call in for them to read them to you, and walk you through it.

The Verizon Troubleshooter can help you setup your Verizon provided Remote Control.

First, let's find out exactly what remote you have. Click anywhere on your remote to select it. 
To get an enlarged view of your remote, click on the  icon.

The Philips RC 1445301 is virtually identical to this remote. If you know you have the RC 1445301, just select this remote.
me881
Enthusiast - Level 2

programming remote doesnt work, i have done that also for sooo many times that i just simple went to the old mode... doin it directly form the box... NO LIKE IT!

and they doesnt send tech for that bc is not that complicated

0 Likes