Volume control from Fios remote - TCL Roku TV
Jackiblu

I have been able to program my fios p265v5 remote to turn on/off my tcl tv, but I can't get it to control tv volume, or select apps (ex. Cable box) from tcl roku home screen.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Volume control from Fios remote - TCL Roku TV
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Press Ok and 0 simultaneously and the red light at top will stay on then type tcl 3 digit code. Then press play until tv turns off. Now here is the thing. Before you press ok to save. Turn tv back on using tv power on top left of remote also make sure volume works too. If all buttons dont work then press play again until you get the right code. Sometimes a code will work volume but not power or vice versa. Once you get the right code hit ok to save. Then red light will go off. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
KayBee12

i have same problem. the volume only works to lower and not raise it.

0 Likes
Edg1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Press Ok and 0 simultaneously and the red light at top will stay on then type tcl 3 digit code. Then press play until tv turns off. Now here is the thing. Before you press ok to save. Turn tv back on using tv power on top left of remote also make sure volume works too. If all buttons dont work then press play again until you get the right code. Sometimes a code will work volume but not power or vice versa. Once you get the right code hit ok to save. Then red light will go off. 

0 Likes
Tiato65

Important 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes