Why can't I make this Interactive Guide advance past Step 1?
MrPAlbert

How do I get this sucker past step 1?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why can't I make this Interactive Guide advance past Step 1?
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hello MrPAlbert, thank you for trying out the widget.

On step 1, you need to click My Network button on the widget. After navigating to the My Network page, the Next button should be enabled.

Also, you need an Internet connection to navigate through the widget. I recommend you to open up the widget on a phone through the WiFi from the primary router, then use a computer plugged in an Ethernet cable with the G1100 to access and configure the actual G1100 interface.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hello MrPAlbert, thank you for trying out the widget.

On step 1, you need to click My Network button on the widget. After navigating to the My Network page, the Next button should be enabled.

Also, you need an Internet connection to navigate through the widget. I recommend you to open up the widget on a phone through the WiFi from the primary router, then use a computer plugged in an Ethernet cable with the G1100 to access and configure the actual G1100 interface.

Thanks.

spammed1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here as the original post. At the G1100 Bridging Guide web page, in the "Interactive Guide: How to bridge a Fios-G1100 (G1100) into an existing network" section, click "Get Started" button to see Step 1 instructions. "Next" button after the instructions is shaded out making it impossible to use the Interactive Guide web page.

0 Likes
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hello there, you need to click along with the guide, hence the Interactive Guide.