Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

3 way calling charged outside the bundle price

gmundy
Contributor
Contributor

3 way calling charged outside the bundle price

Message 1 of 4
(5,416 Views)

Any one having problems with Verizon billing. I have triple play which includes 3 way calling but they charge me every month seperately for it.

I went every month for awhile getting a credit and escalated to their experts to no avail. Its a billing mess. I'll be leaving if its still there when my plan ends. I like the service but if its a monthly mess, its worth changing providers.

3 REPLIES 3
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Moderator

Re: 3 way calling charged outside the bundle price

Message 2 of 4
(5,413 Views)

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

chasmarc
Contributor
Contributor

Message 3 of 4
(5,404 Views)

They can't even get it to work for me. Have spoken to 3 people in tech support and two in billing. Both keep saying it's the other's fault, but no one can fix it. Over two hours wasted for this **bleep**. You'd think nobody else in the country has FIOS 3-way calling but us.

lalabean
Contributor
Contributor

Message 4 of 4
(5,107 Views)

I know this was posted a while ago but it keeps happening apparently.  I have the freedom essentials bundle which it clearly says on this website, includes 3 way calling, however, I too am being charged an additional 6.95 for this feature.  I went all the way back to the beginning of 2014 and saw this charge,.  When I spoke with someone about this i was first told it was not a part of the package, but then i went to where it was listed on my bill online and read where it said 3 way calling was part of the bundle.  She agreed to credit me for 3 months of the charges.  i think I should have gotten more but whatever.  Truth in advertising people!

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title