Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

76 hours With No Service

Olivia
Copper Contributor
Copper Contributor

76 hours With No Service

Message 1 of 2
(758 Views)

Our area was without landline and internet service for 76 hours...Saturday - Tuesday. We have no idea what was going on, but we do know it wasn't weather related...there were no storms in our area. When I reported the problem, I was told this..."ticket has been created and WILL BE resolved on 6/30 by 6pm." By that statement, I feel the service was interrupted intentionally by Verizon. There were no Verizon vehicles seen in our area until around 1:00pm on 6/30. Then poof, amazingly, service was restored. One thing that makes it even worse is that there is a Verizon tech who services this area and lives across the street from me. He was home all weekend and at his regular time on Monday. So, I know Verizon did not have him out working to restore service.

Now, my question is...why should I pay for services I did not get for 76 hours? I should not have to and my account needs be credited for it!!

1 REPLY 1
gs0b
Platinum Contributor I Platinum Contributor I
Platinum Contributor I

Re: 76 hours With No Service

Message 2 of 2
(751 Views)

FYI, you're talking primarily with other customers here.  Have you contacted Verizon to request a credit?  You can reach them through chat or phone.  Click here for contact options:
Contact Us

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title