Alcatel-Lucent I-211-L ONT: Technical Data Documentation
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I've been looking for the technical data sheet for the 211 ONT so I can compare the device specs to the Tellabs equivalent (142R).

I haven't been able to locate a standalone document, I have found more extensive papers concerning the 211.

While the content isn't something that end users would need to utilize, it does make for interesting reading.

I would like to check with the Moderators to see if it would be okay to post the link. If it is, I will open a new topic with the link included in the opening post.  🙂

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Alcatel-Lucent I-211-L ONT: Technical Data Documentation
Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

The document does contain some proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent, which is now acquired by Nokia.

Although the document maybe publicly available, I would not want to discuss the specific mechanisms/features of the ONT further here out in the public.

You can always private message me and Edg1.

View solution in original post

Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

Technical data documentation?

Are you looking for something like this?

imageONT I-211M-L

I will have to private message you the link if you really want to see it.

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hi Cang!

The document I found (a pdf) contains that same graphic. There is another pdf referenced by Google, but I haven't checked to see if that pdf is the same as the first.

I don't think that the documents would go outside the site's guidelines other than about 99.5% of the rest of the information would be a snore fest to just about everyone else because the 211 is mixed in with data for other Alcatel-Lucent devices.

An example of specification I'm interested in would be the REN for each of the two POTS line connections on the 211. Tellabs's latest ONT (the 142) has an REN maximum of "3". Each line on the old Tellabs 611 & 612 has an REN of "5" per pdfs readily found via Google.

So that's currently where things stand. I think that the document links can be listed here, but, I wanted to run it past others before I proceeded.  Do you see anything in the document that would run afoul of this site's ToS? 🤔

Cang_Household
Community Leader
Community Leader

The document does contain some proprietary information of Alcatel-Lucent, which is now acquired by Nokia.

Although the document maybe publicly available, I would not want to discuss the specific mechanisms/features of the ONT further here out in the public.

You can always private message me and Edg1.

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

PM sent to Cang.

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

PM sent to Edg1 as well as Cang.

dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have not heard from Edg1, however I am closing out this topic at this time.