Amazon Gift Card Waiting period?
Plashomb
Enthusiast - Level 1

So as a "reward" for having Fios installed i was told i would get a $100 Amazon gift card, a year of Amazon Prime AND an Echo. Verizon sent me an email saying that you have to wait 30 days to redeem the Prime and Echo rewards BUT that i could register to get the $100 gift card NOW. .Email told me to sign into My Verizon and click on the "gift card graphic" to register for the card and that within 24-48 hours i would get the gift card in my email. Well guess what? there is NO gift card graphic and after 2 online chats and 1 phone call with no answers i just hung up from the 2nd phone call. Acording to the rep i just spoke to it was a "mistake"?? That we do have to wait 30 days to get the gift card and they are trying to figure out what to do about it. My question was met with absolute silence when i asked why it still says you don't haave to wait the 30 days if they have known about this issue for a couple of days now?  Not much of a reward if you ask me,, sending emails that say you can have it and then claiming, oh sorry, we made a mistake? 

Re: Amazon Gift Card Waiting period?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Plashomb,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes