Better Customer Service reps that know what they are doing.
jtyndall
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently had the horrible experience of trying to dispute a matter over the phone with a customer service rep, which was a HUGE hassle. I had an easier time looking up the information on the internet and doing it myself because all the reps like to do is transfer from one person to the next without ever answering any questions. Are the reps even trained? It didn't seem like it to me. They were rude and couldn't answer any questions I had which is part of the reason I didn't want verizon in the first place. . . They don't make you feel like you are anything more than a dollar sign

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Better Customer Service reps that know what they are doing.
JEinsig

I have only been with Verizon 1 week. Loving the service itself but the customer reps are not even medicore.  Everytime I call I give the same information to a rep that passes me to another and yet another and I give the same information over and over.  Then I get hung up on and no one calls me back.  I have to then go through the process yet AGAIN.  I try live chat and almost an hour later and giving the same information to that rep repeatedly in the same chat conversation - I am still trying to get the issue resolved.  Come on Verizon get with it.

0 Likes