Billing Glitch
hersheybar1

spoke to a verizon rep about lowering my bill. 

came up with changing my multi-room dvr to single room and returning my high def top box. 

in addition the rep said that converting from extreme hd to prime hd could save some money as well.  i asked does prime hd include the golf channel.  he said yes.  so i said, great, go ahead and make the changes.

later i find out that he was wrong - prime hd does not include the golf channel.

i call back and get a different rep who i explain this to.  he says when you drop off your top box tell them to put you back to extreme hd.

ok.  they do that.  except, now the rate for the triple play i have is $10 more than what i originally signed up for. 

i say, fowl - verizon rep error. 

they say, sorry, you made a bundle change and that is the only rate available.

so much for trying to cut costs.

anybody have any ideas on who i can talk to about this.  multiple reps on the phone as well as chat line have given me the same story.

thanks for your help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billing Glitch
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

hersheybar1,

We were glad to be able to assist you in this matter. If you ever need assistince in the future feel free to make a new thread.
-Amanda_M

0 Likes