Billing issue....
WelcometoWendys
Enthusiast - Level 2

As you can tell by my screen name, this is what I hear when I call Verizon CS. Seriously, this must be the worst CS I have ever dealt with. 

So, Verizon loves to sell phone numbers. I was getting no less than 20 calls per day (4 from the same company) non stop. Even after putting my number in the DnC lists, they still call. So I called to change my number, twice. They CSR never told me that they were going to charge me $22 per change, PLUS $$ to NOT publish it (logical right). 

So I get my bill and I call them up. The first wonderful, sassy CSR was downright rude and was of no help at all. After calling 20 more times (and finally getting someobody with a "normal" name, I was able to get this creditied (she was nice enough  to pull phone records to see the previous CSRs never mentioned the cost of changing phone #'s.

So after my bill gets "adjusted" I still see the amount is off by $7.18. So I call again. Evidently, when their wonderful system credited me back, it failed to adjust the taxes. Imagine going to buy a TV for $1,000. The salesman gives it to you for $500, but for some reason, you are still paying taxes on $1,000. Makes sense, right? We according to Verizon, this does make sense. So now I will wait till I am off work, so I can put another hour aside, and 20 calls, to get this resolved.

Cablevison recently came by and offered me everything I have and more for $10 less per month. They also offered to pay my cancellation and give me a $200 visa prepaid giftcard.

I wonder if Verizon even realizes they are not the only game in town?

0 Likes
Re: Billing issue....
WelcometoWendys
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I finally get an agent to credit my account for the $7.18. She tells me that their 'notes" say that I was told I would be charged $22 for a phone number change. I was NEVER told  I would be charged. Do they make this up?

0 Likes