broken into and waited over an hour to check network logs
20YearGrit

Got choked out of after my home got broken into, woke up groggy trying to recollect myself. called up ring waited only minutes, nothing on there end; Called Verizon waited over two hours and now police can't do anything since the time of the incident was at around 9 o clock. kinda makes me feel like I am worthless and abandoned. now I have to live with a bruising on my neck and the chance that they might come back....

 -update- 2 hours in and i want to die now

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: broken into and waited over an hour to check network logs
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What was the issue you needed from Verizon?

There ar faster ways to contact Verizon. Either via twitter @verizonsupport or via FB. Those methods are typically faster than a phone call.

View solution in original post

CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What was the issue you needed from Verizon?

There ar faster ways to contact Verizon. Either via twitter @verizonsupport or via FB. Those methods are typically faster than a phone call.

kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi 20YearGrit,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes