Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Cable/Internet not in Tennessee?

lindsay1090
Contributor
Contributor

Cable/Internet not in Tennessee?

Message 1 of 2
(920 Views)

I was just wondering why there isn't cable and internet service in Tennessee, what with verizon being such a big deal and all. I am moving into my first apartment in a month and don't want to pay too much for comcast and at&t. I also have phone service with verizon. Is there anything I can do get cable/internet in my state? I mean, it's not like I live in Nebraska...shouldn't be hard.

Thank you!!

-Lindsay

1 REPLY 1
somegirl
Platinum Contributor II Platinum Contributor II
Platinum Contributor II

Re: Cable/Internet not in Tennessee?

Message 2 of 2
(893 Views)

Hard? Not really. Expensive? Yes.

Verizon has severely cut back their FiOS expansion, mostly because of the cost associated with running it to new locations. Not likely that you'll be getting it in the near future.

--
If a forum member gives an answer you like, give them the Kudos they deserve. If a member gives you the answer to your question, mark the answer as Accepted Solution so others can see the solution to the problem.

"All knowledge is worth having."
How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title