Re: Cannot pay bill online anymore
pschroder
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lawrence, I am experiencing the same exact issue.  Plus, I am signed up for paperless so not only can I not pay online, but I can't even get a copy of my bill.  I am very frustrated, please refer an agent to contact me at {edited for privacy}.  This has been a terrible experience and inexcusable customer service that this is not being addressed more proactively by Verizon. 

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello pschroder

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
mld1231

Add me to the list as well.  I was able to go on and pay my bill, but no billing information is available on my account since October 2014.  I am a paperless billing person also, so not seeing the billing information is really frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated.  Have them e-mail me at {edited for privacy}.  Thanks.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello mld123

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
restoman
Enthusiast - Level 3

There are several threads on this site all related to the same issue (see below). I reported mine a few weeks ago via phone and spoke to several tech support people, and then a few days ago on this site. The moderators said someone would be reaching out to me to get this resolved, but as of yet, no one has contacted me and it's still not resolved.

My question... Has ANYONE that's reported this problem had the issue resolved? If so, what was done? My bill will be overdue in a few days and I don't want to be gigged for late fees. I can't pay via telephone because I require a receipt for tax purposes (and I also don't want to pay the extra $3.50 for the honor of paying by phone), and I can't pay by check because I don't use checks (does anyone anymore???)

Thanks in advance
Ed

0 Likes
gyle0223

I can;t pay my bill online and I can't seem to reach a human being just keep getting computer perosn that won't let me speak to humna to resolve PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello gyle0223

0 Likes
My Verizon Website Issue
mld1231

I had hopped on another thread last week about the My Verizon website not showing billing information since October 2014.  I have not heard from a verizon rep that was supposed to e-mail me.  I can also no longer access my services or anything else on the site.  Did something change recently that led to all these website issues?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon Website Issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mld123,

Thanks for letting us know.  We have informed the team that you are waiting for a reply.

0 Likes