Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.

Cannot Pay my bill or see my services on My Verizon

SOLVED
lexington
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot Pay my bill or see my services on My Verizon

Message 1 of 12
(1,520 Views)

Hello

Merry Christmas

Wonder if someone else is having the same problem; I can login into my verizon but cannot view, access or pay my bills; also dont see any of the other services; when I to re register it says my zip code is not correct (has not changed in last 15 years).

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erlendur
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Cannot Pay my bill or see my services on My Verizon

Message 2 of 12
(1,515 Views)

I've been getting the following message for several days:

We are sorry. You have been directed to this payment page in error. Please go here to pay your bill.

I've tried every "Pay Bill" button on their site with no success. If I choose "Manage Payment Accounts," "View My Bill," "Payment Arrangements," or if I click on the "Please go here to pay your bill" button it always goes back to the above message. I did eventually get to a page where I could view my bill but when I clicked on "Pay Bill" it gave the above message again.

I finally gave up and called the "800" number and paid with a credit card.  I was charged a $3.50 fee for paying by phone which I think Verizon should reimburse but good luck contacting a human being to let them know.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Erlendur
Contributor
Contributor

Message 2 of 12
(1,516 Views)

I've been getting the following message for several days:

We are sorry. You have been directed to this payment page in error. Please go here to pay your bill.

I've tried every "Pay Bill" button on their site with no success. If I choose "Manage Payment Accounts," "View My Bill," "Payment Arrangements," or if I click on the "Please go here to pay your bill" button it always goes back to the above message. I did eventually get to a page where I could view my bill but when I clicked on "Pay Bill" it gave the above message again.

I finally gave up and called the "800" number and paid with a credit card.  I was charged a $3.50 fee for paying by phone which I think Verizon should reimburse but good luck contacting a human being to let them know.
LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 3 of 12
(1,497 Views)

Hi lexington,

Sorry you are having difficulty paying your bill. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

LawrenceC
Moderator Moderator

Message 4 of 12
(1,494 Views)

Hi Erlendur,

Sorry you are also having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

M2BS
Contributor
Contributor

Message 5 of 12
(1,462 Views)

I've been having the same problem since at least Sunday (first time logging on since last month). I've done web chat and have spoken to several people none of whom were able to solve the issue. Someone was supposed to call me back Tuesday or Wednsday, but never did. I'll be on the phone again tomorrow trying once again to figure this out.

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus

Message 6 of 12
(1,457 Views)

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

kc8545
Contributor
Contributor

Message 7 of 12
(1,408 Views)

I'm having same problem. As high as the bill is you would think they have enough money to stay on top of these thing. We've been talking a few moths now about switching. First of the year may be the best time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 8 of 12
(1,404 Views)

Hello kc8545

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

soul2squeeze
Contributor
Contributor

Message 9 of 12
(1,361 Views)

I had the same problem for a long time now, now my verizon bill is overdue but I refuse to pay the 3.50 fee because it is not my fault that their site is not working, and i dont have an hour to waste to get someone on the phone. 

ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Message 10 of 12
(1,358 Views)

Hello soul2squeeze

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title