cannot redeem award--no link to register
Trini4

Today I got the following e-mail from Verizon.  When I click on redeem now and logon I see 2 links for 2 awards.  I am a new customer.  When I choose either award tile and click on it all I get is a screen asking me to subscribe to services I already have.  There is nowhere to register.  I did chat with 3 separate Verizon service persons and no one could help.    So how do I register for the awards?  I can do A below easily.  But B is not possible.  Help!  Thank you

It's time to get your reward from Verizon.

Just a reminder that you're eligible to receive a reward from Verizon.
Don't delay, redeem your reward today.

Follow the instructions below to redeem.

A. Click on the redeem now button and log in using your user ID
     and password.

B. Choose the reward tile(s) you're eligible for and follow the
     on-screen instructions to register.

Thanks for choosing Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: cannot redeem award--no link to register
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Trini,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes